Front End/Wordpress Developer
This individual should be an advocate of responsive web design, have a mobile-first mentality, understand the importance of bandwidth optimization and see value in being involved early in the thinking and planning stages of all projects.
- – High-level proficiency using WordPress CMS (Ability to create/manage custom plug-ins and themes)
- – Understanding of AODA/WCAG 2.0 compliance
- – Strong ability to cross-platform and browser test templates and pages
- – Work from static designs concepts produced in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and Sketch
- – Keen interest in keeping up-to-date with new and emerging technologies
- – Ability to communicate with non-technical people
- – Will be mentored by top-level developers
- – Knowledge of WordPress Hooks (Filters and Actions), WP-API and the ability to extend themes using a child theme would be considered an asset
- – Comfortable with Version Control, Development Testing and Analytics. (Woocommerce and Amazon Web Services knowledge would also be plus)
- – Solid understanding of SEO best practices, social media, analytics and other marketing fundamentals such as email marketing software (Benchmark, Constant Contact, MailChimp etc.)
- – Passion for programming and documenting clean readable code
- – Maintain and extend existing web sites
If this sounds like you, please contact email@example.com with your cover letter, resume and links to your best work.
About Ghost Dev Studio
Ghost Dev Studio is a white label web development company based in London and Toronto. We work with many design firms and agencies with amazing creative, but limited development capabilities.